Rich’s family of brands and companies collects personal information about you when you do business with us and/or interact with Rich’s websites. Depending on your place of residence, you may have certain rights as set forth below:
- Right to Know: You may have the right to know the categories and specific elements of personal information that we collect, use, disclose, share and sell about you; the categories of sources from which that information was collected; our purposes for collecting, using, disclosing, sharing, and/or selling your personal information; the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or shared with third parties; and the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed with third parties.
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you and that we instruct any third parties with whom your information was sold, shared, or disclosed to similarly delete your information, unless such deletion would be impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sales/Sharing: You may have the right to opt out of sales or sharing of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales and/or sharing, we will be unable to provide the services to you which rely on such sales and/or sharing.
- Right to Opt-Out of Automated Decision-Making: You may have the right to request that Rich’s not use your personal information for profiling based on your performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, and movements.
- Right to Limit: You may have the right to request that we limit the sale, sharing or disclosure of certain categories of your personal information to third parties.
- Right to Correct: You may have the right to request that we correct any of the personal information we have collected from you.
- Right to Data Portability: You may have the right to request that Rich’s provide you with your personal information in a portable and, to the extent feasible, readily usable format such that you can transmit your personal information to another entity without hindrance.
To exercise any of the above rights, please fill out the form below. You may also exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling this toll-free telephone number: 1-877-352-0077 and providing the information requested in the below form. As noted above, please be advised that not all of the above rights may be available to you depending on your place of residency.